Monday, November 30, 2009

Re: Hiding Age/Sex/Location/Last login on myspace.?

I have used a mod to hide age/sex/location/last login on my myspace page next to my picture. Has anybody else noticed that it's a moot point because myspace uses that same information from your account to fill in the web page title (the one in the bar at the top of your browser)?



Anyone know a way around this? Age, sex and location are very important things to keep private and I don't understand why they don't give you option to set those things to private. If people are making mods, then, duh, some of us want it private.



And don't give me the "deal with it, it's a social networking site" song and dance please. That information is mine to give to whom I'm comfortable with giving it to. It is possible to 'social network' without telling everyone where you live before you meet them and is one of the most basic of net safety tips. Thank you.



Re: Hiding Age/Sex/Location/Last login on myspace.?

Why not put Fake Info?



or



make your page Private



Re: Hiding Age/Sex/Location/Last login on myspace.?

I feel you...I have mine blocked...but ya...people can still see it on the top of the browser. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans