Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I hide details on the"browse" section on Myspace?

Is there a code I can use that will hide my details on the "search" and "browse" section on MySpace but not on my MySpace page itself? I keep my page private so I dont mind my friends seeing my details but I dont like the fact that anybody can see them when they are browsing!



How do I hide details on the"browse" section on Myspace?

Yes there are several websites that provide that particular code . I usually go to a website called www.mygirlyspace.com which offers layouts, and codes, practically everything for myspace right? If you want , go on there and find codes on the left side of the page. Or go to google search and put in codes for myspace and several websites will popup . happy searchin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans