Monday, November 30, 2009

Can I hide the youtube video and still play the song from my myspace?

Okay, all I wanted is to play the song from YouTube video and put it on MySpace. It閳ユ獨 called 閳ユ窌ypsy Woman閳?by Hilary Duff. But the song has video on it, which was slide show of Hilary Duffs created by someone. I do not want slide show of Hilary Duffs. It is not Hilary Duff official video; she didn閳ユ獩 create a music video of Gypsy Woman yet.



I tired finding the song on MySpace, and unfortunately I couldn閳ユ獩 find it. How can I put the YouTube video and still let it play while it hidden?



Also, please don閳ユ獩 reply with a response saying 閳ユ凡ell why the heck you want to hide it閳?or 閳ユ凡ell you can閳ユ獩 do it!閳?I will not take any response like that, if you閳ユ獧e an amateur at computer then please don閳ユ獩 reply. Thank you.



Can I hide the youtube video and still play the song from my myspace?

Ya, here's how you do it. First, paste the code onto your page.



Next you need to resize it. Look at the code and change the width and height properties to 0px x 0px.



You're not done yet. Now you have to set it up to autoplay.



Look at it carefully and find the value= "URL" in it (the first one)



You see where it ends with "%26amp;rel=1"?



You need to change that to "%26amp;autoplay=1"



Update your changes and make sure it works.



Can I hide the youtube video and still play the song from my myspace?

hey, there! unfortunately, i do not think there is a way to do what you are looking for. on the bright side, there might be another way. you can upload it on myspace.com music, or go to http://www.imeem.com and find the song you want, then copy it onto your profile. it will still play, and imeem has TONS of songs.



i hope i helped, and best of luck!



Can I hide the youtube video and still play the song from my myspace?

you can hide it but your it cant play my itself because on youtube they dont have the autoplay button that you check so it plays by itself. or you could go make a music myspace %26amp; upload the song or go to imeem.com %26amp; find that song %26amp; click on autoplay %26amp; copy the code

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans