Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace help please readd ? !?!?!?!?

Okaayy so I just got a div from this myspace site.



If you dont know what a div is its like a layout but not that long and hides almost everything , its myspace made pretty ,



my problem is that when I put the div in my Who I'd Like to meet section my profile is shown behind it , in other words it look ugly.



So then I tried Hiding my whole profile but that hid the div too.



ANY SUGGESTIONS ?? ANYTHING I SHOULD DO ? ANY WEBSITES YOU KNOW OF ?



please please please please please helpp meeee.



Myspace help please readd ? !?!?!?!?

Unless the div is supposed to do that, you've messed up with the code somehow. Alot of the time, divs come with at least two codes you need to post in you're profile in order for it to work correctly. Make sure you haven't forgotten part of the code or that it's not in the wrong section.



Myspace help please readd ? !?!?!?!?

im pritty sure that most divs come in 2 codes..



if you used the myspace generator to create your last layout make sure you deleted all of that..



maybe that would work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans