Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I hide the advertisement banner on MySpace?

No, I'm not scared of deletion. With a gazillion users, I bet MySpace won't find my private profile that nobody can report.



So anyone has the code? Say, move it behind my DIV overlay?



How do I hide the advertisement banner on MySpace?

you're not supposed to. its against the rules. but u can move behind a DIV o. my friend knows how to do it,.. contact me if u want her ot make u 1



How do I hide the advertisement banner on MySpace?

%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



table tr td div font {display: none;}



%26lt;/style%26gt; that should blokc the banner at the top of your myspace page Report It



How do I hide the advertisement banner on MySpace?

try the program called add muncher it worked for me



http://www.admuncher.com/download.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans