Monday, December 28, 2009

I need a code for myspace that will hide my online status. I need one that works. Can you help?

you don't need a special code to do this...



when you log into your account go to the "Account Settings" link next to your picture.



then click on Privacy Settings



theres a check box that says "Hide Online Now"



if you check that, people won't be able to see when you are online anymore...hope that helps!



I need a code for myspace that will hide my online status. I need one that works. Can you help?

its already on MySpace.. simply check off the box that says "Hide Online Now"



first, log in, then go to the Account Settings



click on Privacy Settings



or just copy and paste this link on your browser:



http://settings.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...



make sure the "Hide Online Now" box is checked



click on the "Change Settings" button in the bottom, log out, and log back in, it SHOULD work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans