Friday, December 25, 2009

Is there any myspace code that will hide my last login?

myspace.com



Is there any myspace code that will hide my last login?

No, none of them work, and it's best if you not try. Alot of those sites that tell you they have a code for something and it ends up not working are just trying to get access to your page for hacking purposes.



***THIS NOTE IS ADDED AFTER READING THE ABOVE ANSWER. I TRIED WHAT SHE SAID AND, JUST AS I SAID, IT WON'T WORK! MYSPACE DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO HIDE THINGS THAT THEY WANT ON THEIR PAGE. WHEN YOU PUT THE CODE IN IT'LL DELETE IT OUT.***



Is there any myspace code that will hide my last login?

first put this:



%26lt;style%26gt;.lastlogin {visibility:hidden;}%26lt;/style%26gt;



in your about me section



then go to basic info and edit your city and put:



%26lt;span class=lastlogin%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans